Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2nd post o quotes

~ Jugg-head-naut? Who's that, someone who works for the Archies?

~ I mean, I've seen GI Joes tougher than you. Before they shrunk the poor guy down. I'm talking original, life like hair, kung fu grip Joe. Come to think of it, I've seen Ken dolls tougher than you... I let Barbie whup me coz I'm a wuss Ken...
---------------------------------------------------
Mr Immortal - "Youre not even a mutant"
DP- "Yes I am"
Mr Immortal "and your not an X-man"
DP " Oh and you have the card set or something"
Mr Immortal- " UHH no"
Dp " Do you have the cardset"
Mr Immortal " Not on me , I just have it for flipping"
DP " I'd like to flip shadowcat". "She's a ripe...
Doorman "Shut your pie hole"
------------------------------------------------
Deadpool has some funny lines in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

(Flirting with Black Widow in a bad French accent)
Ah, how I have missed you, mon petit chapeau. Let us run away and live a carefree life somewhere exotic... like Pittsburg.

(Upon levelling up)
Now I'M better at whatever it is Wolverine does!

(Talking to Jarvis)
Hello, good citizen! I'm CAPTAIN AMERICA! You don't have to salute if you don't want to.
(Jarvis doesn't believe him)
All righty then, I'm THOR! You might want to kneel in my presence... I am the God of Thunder, you know!

(Talking with his buddy Weasel)
Weasel: You stabbed me in the leg!
Deadpool: I had to! You were trying to eat the last cheesy puff!
Weasel: It was MY bag of cheesy puffs!
------------------------------------------------------
"Just repeat after me - There is a man in a room, with a typewriter..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, those yellow boxes are back! What fun we shall have together!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Bullseye: "Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool... How long has it been?"
Deadpool: "Issue sixteen, Greece... What's up, Bullseye?"
-------------------------------------------------
DP "DIE YOU &*^%&*& CLOWNS! You deserve nothing less than a blood-spurting, hanky-hiding-up-your-sleeve-big-footed ass-kicking. How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!
------------------------------------------------
Deadpool "Webhead! I'm digging the black threads!"
Spiderman "Um.. thanks, I thought it was appropriate"
Deadpool "I've got a PERFECT nickname for you. THE DARK KNIGHT. Wait that's terrible..."
---------------------------------------------------
im the best there is at whatever wolverine does!

No comments:

Post a Comment